Example of Section Blog layout (FAQ section)
This group aims to encourage/improve the less experienced player, as well as allowing for the more experience player, to play as a group and/or perform individually or lead with a song for the rest of us to join in. Some songs we will learn and play together to enable our skills to develop.
If you are unsure then why not just visit us and sit in on a session.
FOLK – COUNTRY – BLUES – ROCK – POP
- Interested in joining an acoustic guitar group?
- Got an acoustic guitar (ie non electric) guitar stored up in the attic somewhere?
- Play it everyday?
- Or just an occasional user?
- Want to improve and would enjoy playing with others?
- Possibly attending entertainment events
No need to read music, though you would need to practice to progress!
Venue: Scout Hall at rear of the Bispham Methodist Church Hall, 1 Crank Road, Billinge, WN5 7GL
1st & 3rd Wednesday in the Month and 5th Wednesday on some months meeting at 13.00hrs to 15.00hrs
Contact: Alan Green: 01942 702726